We believe that your privacy is above all else and that is why we have chosen to use this language that does not leave any room for false interpretations. However, if after reading it you have not understood any point, you do not agree with a paragraph or you simply have any curiosity or doubt, contact us through our contact channels.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the bases on which THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL with address in Spain at calle El Cerro nº21, 21388, Hinojales, Huelva treats your personal data when you provide it to us during your experience through the website www.goure.eu (hereinafter, “the website”) or other applications, software, digital media, supports or devices enabled to interact with the online sales platform of products, services and functionalities related to the GOURE® ( as a whole, “the Platform”).
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT:
THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL
Postal address: c/ El Cerro nº21, 21388, Hinojales, Huelva
Email address: [email protected]
Contact telephone number: +34 611 644 911
- WHAT PURPOSE? WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL treats the personal data collected for the provision of services and sale of the products offered through its website, managing the commercial relationship and contacts, monitoring and accounting of sales to determine consumption and its origin, carrying out satisfaction surveys, carrying out profiles linked to preferences and interest and/or analysis of activity on the website, without implying the adoption of automated decisions that generate effects for the person, promotions and/or contests and delivery, through physical and/or electronic means, of informative communications of products and services linked to THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of said records are mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field), making it impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
- FOR HOW LONG ARE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED STORED?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
- ORIGIN AND VERACITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The personal data collected comes directly from the information offered by people.
Users of THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL services guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
- WHAT DATA WILL WE PROCESS?
Regarding the USERS of the THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL website who register on the platform and contract its products and services:
- Identification data, such as name and surname, address, telephone, email.
- Data related to personal characteristics, age and nationality.
- Bank details, credit card in the case of making a payment.
- LEGITIMATION OF THE DATA
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case. , prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to meet your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL except legal obligation.
The provision of the different services may require the use of communications to computer service companies that act as treatment managers of THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL, subject to conditions of confidentiality and security in data processing, and may be located outside of the European Union under the United States-European Union Privacy Shield agreement. Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
Guarantees that he is over 18 years of age and that the data he provides to THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL is true, exact, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation. Likewise, it guarantees that it has informed the third parties of which it provides its data, in case of doing so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL for the indicated purposes.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In application of the LSSI. THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that had not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services on this website that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.
- DATA COLLECTED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL is not responsible for the user’s breach of the GDPR.
- DATA RETENTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LSSI
THE GOURMET REVOLUTION SL informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the essential information to identify the origin of the data stored and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, making it available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires. .
The communication of data to the State Forces and Bodies will be done in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on protection of personal data.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have several rights regarding your personal data:
- You can object to all types of processing listed in this document for legitimate reasons, either at the time the data is collected or by contacting Us later (right to object). .
- You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data only in the cases provided by law (right to limitation of processing):
- during the verification period, to contest the accuracy of your personal data,
- when the processing of this data is illegal and you wish to restrict it instead of deleting your data,
- when we no longer need your personal data, in case you want it to be kept to exercise your rights,
- during the verification period and for legitimate reasons, when you have objected to the treatment of your personal data.
- You can request that we disclose any personal data we hold about you (right of access). In that case, you can take the opportunity to verify their accuracy and request that they be corrected (right to rectification) or deleted (right to erasure) if applicable.
- You can retrieve the personal data you have provided to us, in an open and machine-readable format for your personal use or to pass it on to another data controller (right to data portability).
- You have the right to establish instructions for the retention of the data, its deletion and the transmission of your personal data after your death.
These instructions may be general, that is, apply to all personal data concerning you. In this case, these instructions must be registered with a trusted digital third party, certified by the AEPD.
The instructions may also refer specifically to some of the data we process. In this case, we recommend that you send them to the following addresses:
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address: c/ El Cerro nº21, 21388, Hinojales, Huelva
By sending us these instructions, you expressly accept that they be kept , transmitted and executed in the manner indicated in this document.
In your instructions, you can name a person responsible for its execution. This person will have the right, upon your death, to be notified of these instructions and to require us to implement them. If you do not appoint anyone for this purpose, your heirs will have the right, at the time of your death, to be notified of the instructions that you have indicated and to demand that they be implemented.
You may change or revoke your instructions at any time by writing to us at the addresses listed above.
- You have the right to file a claim with the competent supervisory authority or to receive compensation issued by the competent courts, if you consider that we have not respected your rights.
Before responding to your request, we may (i) verify your identity and (ii) ask you to provide us with more information.
We undertake to fulfill your request within a reasonable time and, in any case, within the time limits established by law. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us through the channels.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We inform you that you must take all useful precautions, organizational and technical measures necessary to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties. to them.